- I appreciate bullet points. Large chunks of text overwhelm me.
- My first love was theater. I started performing at age 12, and attended the University of Cincinnati’s College-Conservatory of music for two years. I produced a benefit concert, found a passion in production, and changed schools and majors.
- I just graduated from Columbia College Chicago
- I’m Lebanese. This essentially means I’m inordinately hairy for a girl, and I consume copious amounts of hummus.
- I actively work in media.
- I’m a vegetarian, but I have a sometimes not-so-secret love of bacon.
- If I could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, it would be Lucille Ball.
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/nbounassar